Hello from Slovenia

Hello from Klemen and Marjana, two forestry students from a country on the
sunny side of the Alps (although it has been anything but sunny for the last
couple of weeks). We still don't know if we are coming by train, plane; maybe
we'll eaven hitchike, but don't worry - we'll get there one way or another
because we wouldn't miss the BEST course this summer - our SC in Stockholm.

See you soon

Klemen and Marjana

This e-mail has been sent to  you courtesy of OperaMail,  as a  free  service  from
Opera  Software,  makers  of the award-winning Web Browser, Opera. Visit us at
http://www.opera.com/ or our portal at: http://www.myopera.com/ Your free e-mail
account is waiting at: http://www.operamail.com/