Thanks for Aurelian

Hi everyone,

I've just seen the photos on the net!
Aurelian, you did a fantastic work, thank you very much!!!

I don't know if I will have any good pictures, because the lense
in my camera damaged when I accidentally dropped.

I have to tell you all that I enjoyed the last two weeks in
Stockholm very much indeed, and I would be happy if I could
meet any of you in the future. So if you come to Budapest
(for example next summer) to visit the wonderful, marvellous,
miraculous,amazing, admirable... city, don't hesitate, just call me!

The next half year I'll spend in Munich where you're also welcome, so
if you can have a trip to Germany please don't forget about me!
I'll move to Munich on the 1st of October and write you my exact
address as soon as possible.
Till this time I have to learn German, so I'm in a hurry now.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sziasztok!
                  Zita