Results of evaluation

It is dark and raining in Stockholm,
Fall i s definitely here,
Tomorrow Anna-Karin goes to Budapest to participate as the LBG
Stockholm delegate during the Presidents' meeting.
We have to hand in the report of the evaluations from the Summer
course. Me and Anna-Karin have tried to be as fair as possible.
This is our report.
I thought that maybe you would enjoy reading it.
If you do, would you like to give me some comments if there are
mistakes in it. Even if it is too late for PM, we can still correct it for
the future BEST of BEST Stockholm.
Together with this document we will present the document that Allan
put together from the evaluation in Laxsjoen (when we met Stora
Enso, first time remember?).

I hope you all are enjoying the fall as much as you can.
Our BEST group is growing in numbers. We now have some new
exchange students in the group that are are working for Minerva,
the student CV-database. Plans about a cultural exchange are also
coming up. Next summer course is under development, topics have
been telecommunication, steel-industry, bio-technology, technical
English and many more, but we have not made any decisions yet.

Personally, I feel very good in my new home. Today I am going to
pick up some new furniture from a friend of my Mom's. Last week-
end, Emil and I had our friends over for a housewarming party.
Almost the whole BEST-group was there which made me feel very
good.

Today's advice: "Enjoy the sunshine wherever you find it"

/Anna

Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery and
Today is a gift: