Regards From Marjana

Marjana has created a custom greeting card for you at REGARDS.COM, the Internet's most popular greeting card service.

Your greeting card ID is: 210-4495848-1200

This greeting was sent to you on Friday, December 22, 2000 at 2:31 PM EST.

To see your custom greeting card, simply click on the following Internet address (if your mail program doesn't support this feature you will need to COPY and PASTE the address into your browser's address box):

http://www.regards.com/getgreeting.cfm/210-4495848-1200

You may also pick-up your card by visiting our home page at:

http://www.regards.com

Then, enter the following Greeting Card ID into the Pick-up box where indicated.

Your greeting card ID is: 210-4495848-1200

Send greeting cards from REGARDS.COM whenever you want by visiting us at:

http://www.regards.com

Try out REGARDS.COM's Newest Features:

Turn your REGARDS card into a gift by adding real money to it from fatshoe.
http://www.regards.com/VIP/Gift

Never forget a holiday or occasion again with Regards newest
feature...regards Reminders. Simply set a date and we'll remind you so
you don't miss that important holiday, gathering, birthday or
appointment.
http://www.regards.com/VIP/Reminders

Lighting the grill, cooking the burgers, inviting friends and family....no
problem! REGARDS.COM is here to help. It's quick, easy and you'll know how many
hamburgers you'll need. With Rvites, the recipient can accept right away.
We've taken care of the invitations, the rest is up to you.
http://www.regards.com/VIP/RVites

Don't forget to check out the brand new REGARDS.COM Printing Service
for all your wedding, business and promotional needs.
Fully customizeable and delivered from your computer directly to your door.
http://www.regards.com/VIP/Printedcards

Or, Try These Great Offers:

Click here to listen to and download free
MP3's from today's top artists!
http://www.regards.com/VIP/playj

Get a NO DEPOSIT VISA Credit Card without a hassle at:
http://www.regards.com/VIP/VISAcards

Click here for over 5,000 gift options, all at $10!
http://www.regards.com/VIP/TenDollars

This service is provided and hosted by REGARDS.COM.

Note: Regards.com and its affiliates cannot verify the identity of the sender of this
greeting and are not responsible for the contents of the greeting message or image.

Copyright © 1996-2000 REGARDS.COM  All Rights Reserved