Especially To Pablo

Hi everyone!
I hope you are enjoying yourselves wherever you are! I am still studying, having an exam next thursday.
Is there anyone who can help Frano here?
He needs to contact Pablo and it seems like he tried lots of ways.
Pablo, why don't you answer him?
The address is in the cc-field
Now I am on my way out for a beer or two :-)

/Anna
BEST Stockholm
THS
100 44 Stockholm

Phone & Fax: +46(0)8-790 98 68
www.best.eu.org/stockholm

Our office is situated at Drottning Kristinas vaeg 15, on the second floor in the
administarative part of the student union building (Kaarhuset), above
"Kaarexpeditionen".
We share our office with IAESTE and International Student Services.