Re: Heimdal & ssh

Jakob Schlyter <jakob@cdg.chalmers.se> writes:
> I just tried to compile SSH with support for Kerberos 5 with Heimdal but
> no luck. It seems to me that some symbols are different in vanilla
> Kerberos 5 and Heimdal, like ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_CRC vs ETYPE_DES_CBC_CRC.

Yes, we've tried to follow the documentation of the MIT krb5 API, but
some stuff is different.  Then I'm not sure that the documentation
corresponds with the implementation of the MIT libkrb5.

> sshconnect.c: In function `try_kerberos_authentication':
> sshconnect.c:945: structure has no member named `keyblock'
> sshconnect.c:945: `ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_CRC' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> sshconnect.c:945: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> sshconnect.c:945: for each function it appears in.)

creds.keyblock.enctype=ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_CRC;

I don't understand why this is line is here at all.  Try removing it.

> sshconnect.c: In function `send_kerberos_tgt':
> sshconnect.c:1110: request for member `data' in something not a structure
> or union
> sshconnect.c:1110: request for member `length' in something not a
> structure or union
> sshconnect.c:1112: structure has no member named `type'

The sprintf-stuff should use krb5_build_principal instead.

change `server->type' to `server->name_type'

/assar