How to use kadmind

The problems I had yesterday may have been problems with the
debug-mode in kadmind and not _real_ problems. W.o debug I do
not get core-dumps. However, I am at a loss as to what I have
to do to get kadmin to work; in mit k5 (or so I have heard ;-)
there are acl files controlling who has the right to do what
in kadmin and there is a special keytab-file used with kadmind.
Could someone tell me what the apropriate setup is in heimdal?

	Thanx!
	leifj

Leif Johansson				Phone: +46 8 164541
Department of Mathematics		Fax  : +46 8 6126717
Stockholm University 			email: leifj@matematik.su.se

    <This space is left blank for quotational and disclamatory purposes.>