xdm and the [appdefaults] section

The version of heimdal-xdm currently on my ftp-site actually
works, as opposed to the last version. This version looks in
the [appdefaults] section of krb5.conf to find a couple of
flags. This is done in the mit code and I think it is a good
way to let the system admin decide site-wide defaults of various
applications. For instance I would like to have

xdm = {
	forwardable = true
}
kinit = {
	forwardable = true
}
telnet = {
	forward = true
	encrypt = true
	auto_login = true # or whatever -a is called
	8bit = true
}

on my site. Other sites may prefer other combinations. Any
comments?

Get xdm-heimdal from

	ftp://ftp.matematik.su.se/pub/unix/networking/heimdal

	Cheers Leif

Leif Johansson				Phone: +46 8 164541
Department of Mathematics		Fax  : +46 8 6126717
Stockholm University 			email: leifj@matematik.su.se

    <This space is left blank for quotational and disclamatory purposes.>