Re: compiling of ssh

Daniel Kouril <kouril@informatics.muni.cz> writes:
> I tried to compile ssh (1.2.26) with Kerberos 5 support with Heimdal.
> The compiling with '--with-kerberos5' was successful (with some effort).
> When compile with '--enable-kerberos-tgt-passing' I get an undefined
> reference to function krb5_fwd_tgt_creds. But MIT Kerberos API includes
> this function. Is any similar function in Heimdal?

I'm not really sure what that function is supposed to do?

It look like it's

krb5_error_code
krb5_fwd_tgt_creds(krb5_context context,
		   krb5_auth_context auth_context,
		   int foo,
		   krb5_principal client,
		   krb5_principal server,
		   krb5_ccache ccache,
		   int bar,
		   krb5_data *outbuf);

where it's unclear to me what `foo' and `bar' are.

In Heimdal (and MIT Kerberos I believe) there's a function

krb5_error_code
krb5_get_forwarded_creds (krb5_context	    context,
			  krb5_auth_context auth_context,
			  krb5_ccache       ccache,
			  krb5_flags        flags,
			  const char        *hostname,
			  krb5_creds        *in_creds,
			  krb5_data         *out_data)

I'm not sure as to what's the difference between these two.  If you
can tell me that I can implement krb5_fwd_tgt_creds in Heimdal.

> Is there anybody who has compiled ssh with Heimdal?

I believe <leifj@matematik.su.se> has.

/assar