Re: Missing file

Leif Johansson <leifj@matematik.su.se> writes:
> Actually, I looked the krb5_pam distribution and especially the
> admin stuff looks _very_ different from heimdal. I would guess
> that it would be easier to rewrite the whole thing from scratch.

We follow (more or less) the admin API used in MIT code in Heimdal so
the code shouldn't be that hard to move.  But, there's no reason for
doing any admin stuff at all in the pam module.  The only time it
needs to change the database is when changing a password and that
should be done with the krb5_change_password API (and protocol).

Maria: What version of the krb5_pam module are you using and where did
you find it?

/assar