Re: I thought I was going insane, but...

In message <199906041943.VAA02024@trurl.matematik.su.se>, Leif Johansson writes
:
+-----
| I just set up a fresh 0.1g kdc and I simply could not get it to
| work. I could kinit but got "decrypt integrity check failed" when
| doing (say) telnet although I got all the right credentials. Then
| I tried it w/o master key and lo and behold it works. Did someone
| forget to decrypt something somewhere in the code ;-)
+--->8

Thank you.  I've been fighting this as well, and trying deperately to figure
out what I stuffed up....

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu