K4 to K5 gateway...

Hello!
I'm interested in getting the following functionality.

We have a DCE kdc running (newest version) together with
an old K4 setup for login access. What i would like to have is a
translator that sits on some machine on say port 750, takes K4 requests and
translates them to K5 requests, sends them to the DCE kdc and then translates
the replies back to K4 replies for the original client.

Can this be done? If so how? Do i need to write this myself or can it
be done easier. One problem is that the realm name isn't the same.
--
Ake Sandgren, Dep. of Comp. Sci. & HPC2N, Umea University, S-90187 Umea, Sweden
Internet: ake@{cs,hpc2n}.umu.se	Phone: +46 90 7866134	Fax: +46 90 7866126