Re: ss.h and IPv6 in ftp

On Sat, 03 Jul 1999, Johan Danielsson wrote:

> Arkadiusz Mi?kiewicz <misiek@misiek.eu.org> writes:
>
> > Currently /usr/include/ss/ss.h is used by:
>
> You mean this is the original MIT implementation?
heimdal ... i'm using /usr prefix but in this case i will change it
to /usr/heimdal

> > 2) ftp doesn't work via IPv6 (?)
>
> This is a correct observation.
And when IPv6 will be implemented to ftp/ftpd ? Currently only 2 daemons
on available free on Internet support IPv6 but none of them doesn't support
kerberos 5 :(

> > 3) why su isn't installed at make install ?
>
> It's because we don't think it's been tested enough. Perhaps we should
> change this?
maybe yes, maybe not. I'm new heimdal user (because it has IPv6 support :) and
i realy don't know.

--
 _____  __    ____       arkadiusz miśkiewicz      misiek@pld.org.pl
 \  _  \\  \  \    \  tel. +48 604395925  sysadm: zsz2.starachowice.pl
 /__/   /____//____/     Polish Linux Distribution with IPv6 support