Re: Arla and Heimdal?

On Wednesday, July 07, 1999, 9:04 AM +1000 Brian May
<bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:

> So, for krb5 support, I guess the only think required is to write
> code for the hooks in the rxkad module...

Unfortunately, it's somewhat more complicated that that, due to a
combination of the need to maintain backwards compatibility with non-krb5
rxkad implementations (otherwise, you wouldn't be able to talk to servers
in a non-krb5 cell) and various other factors.  The "hooks" that appear to
be present in rxkad are simply not enough.

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer