Re: Debian /bin/login and heimdal kerberos

On 12 Jul, Johan Danielsson wrote:
+-----
|  > currently I just use 'unlink'. I have renamed to KRB5 ticket file to
|  > the nonstandard /tmp/krb5cc_<uid>_<pid> for this to work (otherwise,
|  > when you logged out from one session, it would kill the ticket used
|  > by other login sessions).
|
|  This is (one of the reasons) why we don't do this.
+--->8

FWIW when I built MIT krb5 + NRL AFS patches, login (but not kinit) used
the basename of the tty instead of the pid.

--
brandon s. allbery	   os/2,linux,solaris,perl	allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	    kth-krb,heimdal,gnome	  allbery@ece.cmu.edu