Re: heimdal 0.1m: hprop cores dumping ka-db; is hprop{,d} deprecated?

On 23 Aug, Johan Danielsson wrote:
+-----
|  <allbery@kf8nh.apk.net> writes:
|  > Between this and the code in hpropd.c (apparently it's a one-shot
|  > standalone server unless run with --stdin, in which case it does no
|  > authentication and uses plaintext) it looks rather as if
|  > hprop/hpropd is not really supposed to be used any more, except via
|  > hprop --stdout | hpropd --stdin.  Correct?
|
|  I think the idea is to start it from inetd.
+--->8

But if I do so, I must use -n and it doesn't do authentication.  If I
don't use -n, it invokes the roken mini_inetd().

--
brandon s. allbery	   os/2,linux,solaris,perl	allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	   kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt	  allbery@ece.cmu.edu