Re: 0.1m: krb4 is krb4, krb5 is krb5, never the twain shall meet?

On 13 Sep, Assar Westerlund wrote:
+-----
|  allbery@kf8nh.apk.net writes:
|  > Hm.  I was getting AFS and krb4 authentication fine, but krb5 kinit
|  > gave "Password incorrect" for all the transferred principals I tested.
|  > If I created a new principal, it worked fine for all three
|  > authentication variants.
|
|  You sure you had the correct salt value on the converted principals?
+--->8

I can't really check right now, but I copied your earlier message about
this to my ECE account so I'll remember to test it as soon as I get the
chance.  (hopefully soon, although I've been rather busy the past few
weeks.)

--
brandon s. allbery	   os/2,linux,solaris,perl	allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	   kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt	  allbery@ece.cmu.edu