wish list for rsh

1. Ability to set -x (encrypt) as the default.

2. Ability to run programs, eg PGP or GnuPg, which require a tty...
For now, I will continue using ssh.

Another possibility might be to upgrade the Kerberos code in openssh
from Kerberos4 to Kerberos5, however, I don't know how easy/difficult
this might be.

Then again, I rather like the idea behind SASL, so may try
implementing that, even if it does mean breaking the ssh standard ;-)
I don't think Kerberos 5 has been standardized for ssh anyway.
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>