Re: wish list for rsh

    Brandon> The problem with SASL is that it doesn't get along with
    Brandon> platforms that have screwball shared library support
    Brandon> (read: AIX).

Whats wrong with shared library support on AIX?

In the past I have heard about a GNU project under development from
GNU that will allow a static library to be read at runtime like a
shared library[1] (for platforms without good shared library support),
do you think this would help?

Note:

[1] Sorry I can't remember any details right now, but can attempt to
look them up if you want. I think it was somehow related to the
libtool project.
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>