Heimdal <-> MIT 1.1.1

 Hi all,

I can' connect with telnet from heimdal
to a MIT Krb5 (1.1.1) telnetd, i get the ticket from
MIT Kdc but when a try to connect i receive :

[ Trying mutual KERBEROS5 ... ]
Kerberos V5: mk_req failed (Generic error (see e-text))
[ Trying KERBEROS5 ... ]
Kerberos V5: mk_req failed (Generic error (see e-text))

in the kdc.log i found
(750): PROCESS_TGS: authtime 0, <unknown client> for host/pmair2.elet.polimi.it@ELET.POLIMI.IT, Encryption type not permitted

what i must to do ? ( i think set something in the krb5.conf)

Another small  question
when i try to use krb4 to telnet always on telnetd krb5
i receive the message :
[ Kerberos V4 refuses authentication because Can't decode authenticator (krb_rd_req) ]
[ Trying KERBEROS4 ... ]
[ Kerberos V4 refuses authentication because Can't decode authenticator (krb_rd_req) ]

I clean and dump a lot of time the krb5.keytab , but nothing is change
i check in the kdc , and seem the conversion of pricncipal is correct is something in the application server .. some one can help me ?

bye manfred