Re: problem with hprop/hpropd

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:

> ...meaning it's not in the appropriate keytab.
>
> I didn't mess around with separate special keytabs; I just put all the
> hprop/* and kadmin/hprop keys in /etc/krb5.keytab on the server and
> clients, so I wouldn't have to mess with it.

Success! Yes putting everything in the one keytab file seems to
work. Thanks go to yourself and Simon Wilkinson.

Graeme Wood                                 Email: Graeme.Wood@ucs.ed.ac.uk
Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552