Re: Heimdal and OpenBSD 2.6

>> 	behavior changes depending on the content of "hints".
>In this case, hints should have been ai_family = PF_UNSPEC and
>ai_socktype = SOCK_DGRAM.
>> 	openbsd 2.6 uses NRL getaddrinfo, and -2 means EAI_NONAME
>> 	(name or service is not known).
>So are we using getaddrinfo() wrong here?  Or is this a known case
>that we have to test for?

	in the above case, it should work just fine... i really need to run a
	gdb session on NRL getaddrinfo to find out why it choked.

	does the following change solve the problem?  this is the only post-2.6
	change to NRL lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c.  after this, we have switched
	to KAME getaddrinfo.
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

itojun