Re: Problems with klog

On 09/19/00 13:37:07 +0200, Love <lha@stacken.kth.se> wrote:
+-----
| Note that if you want to make sure that you keys are salted they way you
| want them, you'll need to dump the principal with ``kadmin dump'' and read
| the output, since you can't see what type of salting there is with
| ``kadmin get -l <principal>''.
+--->8

What?!  When did this change, and why?

(0.2f... upgrade scheduled for next time I'm unburied)
kadmin> get -l allbery
(...)
         Keytypes(salts): des-cbc-md5(afs3-salt), des-cbc-md4(afs3-salt),
des-cbc-crc(afs3-salt)

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu