Re: pam_krb5+Debian's login+telnet breaks!

    Johan> If it requires some authentication it should probably ask
    Johan> for a password even with -f, no? Can't say I know how PAM's
    Johan> supposed to work.

My guess is that login is somehow passing the -f flag to the PAM
module. pam_krb5 doesn't understand this and fails the
authentication. pam_unix does understand this, and allows the user to
login without authenticating again.

Not that this really makes sense, but its ties up with what I have
observed.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>