Re: LDAP+Kerberos

On Wednesday, December 06, 2000 18:05 +1100, Brian May
<bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:
+-----
| Wow! I often thought this was... errr... questionable prompting for
| the password multiple times. However, I never realized that this
| behaviour could be changed.
+--->8

*If* the module is written correctly.  Transarc's AFS PAM module isn't; it
ignores {use,try}_first_pass, so it always prompts and the following module
will also prompt if the AFS module fails.  (But then, what do you expect
when Transarc's install instrictions say "all modules must be flagged
'optional'"?  Which is false, BTW.)

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu