default principal flags after kaserver->kdc hprop? (in 0.2f)

So, I've just moved our slave KDCs from our hacked 0.2f to 0.3d +
patches... and it lost because most of our principals had weird flags.  I
had to dump the KDC and edit the dump file to change the flags to 126 (?!)
for every principal before things worked again.

Were the default flags assigned weird?  Are they still?

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu