[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Brian> This looks a bit weird to me:
Brian> It looks like instead of <krb5-realm>.<domain name>
Brian> It looks for <krb5-realm>.<ip6 address>
Sorry for this added noise - I found that by upgrading to the latest
version of Heimdal fixes this problem (but not the bind problem).
Now my next task is obtaining the initial ticket with the IPv6
address. So far my initial attempts have got nowhere.
Working back words:
1. I believe this involves connecting to the KDC via IPv6 which does not
work either (connection refused).
2. kdc does not seem to support IPv6 on my system. strace only shows
3. Running test_get_addrs in libs/krb5 only shows the IPv4
addresses. I believe this causes 2.
That as far as I have got so far.
Brian May <email@example.com>