Re: Current usability

On Saturday, January 13, 2001 11:53:31 -0500, Matt Benjamin
<matt@linuxbox.nu> wrote:
+-----
| Is Heimdal yet ready for production use?  If so, on what scale?
+--->8

Well, CMU ECE's using it in production, including AFS kaserver emulation.
(We don't have a lot of actual krb5 use yet, though, since AFS limits us to
krb4-compatible stuff for the most part; we're still transitioning to
actually using krb5.)

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu