telnet only with kerberos authentification

Hi,

I like to run the telnet daemon in a way, that only kerberos logins
will be accepted. Currently I've the following entry in inetd.conf:
      telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/heimdal/libexec/telnetd -a
With that, also logins from non kerberos clients are accepted. I've
tried also the following entries:
      telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/heimdal/libexec/telnetd -a valid
      telnet stream tcp nowait root /usr/heimdal/libexec/telnetd -a user
But with that, no login is possible.

Any ideas?

Heiko