Heimdal and Solaris8 pam_krb5

Hi,

When login in from a Solaris8 (default SEAM setup) box to a heimdal KDC,
I get:
PAM-KRB5: Kerberos V5 authentication failed Program lacks support for encryption type

They key I have in the KDC, and the one I copied to the solaris box is:
  1  des-cbc-crc    host/osolemio.intern
  1  des-cbc-md4    host/osolemio.intern
  1  des-cbc-md5    host/osolemio.intern
  1  des3-cbc-sha1  host/osolemio.intern

On the Solaris box,
[test@osolemio krb5]$ ktutil
ktutil:  list
slot KVNO Principal
---- ---- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
ktutil:  rkt /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
ktutil:  list
slot KVNO Principal
   1    1           host/osolemio.intern@FREE.TEST
   2    1           host/osolemio.intern@FREE.TEST
   3    1           host/osolemio.intern@FREE.TEST
   4    1           host/osolemio.intern@FREE.TEST
ktutil:

Now, ktutil doesn't find the krb5.keytab by default, only after I do rkt I see
my keys. I don't know if this is how it should be.

Any help ?

Thanks.