RFE: prompt_types, as with MIT krb5 1.2.x

MIT krb5 v1.2.1 introduced prompt types, hints to the prompter functions
about the nature of the current prompts.

These are very useful and I'm already using these in a development
version of Frank Cusack's PAM_KRB5.

Recently it's been brought to my attention that Heimdal lacks this
feature.

Could this feature be added to Heimdal?

The prompt_types interface consists of krb5_get_prompt_types() and
several prompt type constants for use by prompter functions and
krb5int_set_prompt_types(), a private interface for use by the
krb5_get_init_creds*() functions and friends (e.g., preauth functions).

See below for the prototypes and defines from MIT krb5.

Thanks,

Nico

**** From MIT 1.2.x's krb5.h (public interface):

/*
 * Prompter enhancements
 */

#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_PASSWORD            0x1
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_NEW_PASSWORD        0x2
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_NEW_PASSWORD_AGAIN  0x3
#define KRB5_PROMPT_TYPE_PREAUTH             0x4

typedef krb5_int32 krb5_prompt_type;

KRB5_DLLIMP krb5_prompt_type* KRB5_CALLCONV krb5_get_prompt_types
	KRB5_PROTOTYPE((krb5_context context));

**** From MIT 1.2.x's k5-int.h (private interface):

struct _krb5_context {
	krb5_prompt_type *prompt_types;
};

void krb5int_set_prompt_types
	KRB5_PROTOTYPE((krb5_context, krb5_prompt_type *));