Re: Heimdal and Solaris8 pam_krb5

Alex Schenkman <alex@melody.se> writes:
> Hi,

Hello

> When login in from a Solaris8 (default SEAM setup) box to a heimdal KDC,
> I get:
> PAM-KRB5: Kerberos V5 authentication failed Program lacks support for encryption type

Can you try removing all the non des-cbc-crc keys from the
host/osolemio.intern principal in the database with `del_enctype' ?

> Now, ktutil doesn't find the krb5.keytab by default, only after I do
> rkt I see my keys. I don't know if this is how it should be.

This is the Sun ktutil, right?  Where does look for the keytab per
default?  /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab I would guess.  Heimdal ktutil
writes/reads it to/from /etc/krb5.keytab.

/assar