Re: kerberos 4 problem

>>                 v4_domains = foo.se
>
> This is though.
>
> /Johan

Ok, I added this and now I get another error (some progress...) when trying to telnet to the server:

[ Kerberos V4 refuses authentication because Can't decode authenticator (krb_rd_req) ]

If i try to use "ksrvutil -p me.admin get" from my workstation (tjelvar, from wich i try to connect) I get the following error:
ksrvutil: Couldn't get srvtab entry for rcmd.tjelvar: Insufficient access to perform requested operation

The thing is, the principal I'm using, me/admin, is listed in kadmind.acl on the server as:
me/admin@foo.org all *

Cheers
Lars Hansson