heimdal API

Hi,

   I am trying to write a heimdal client program, using the kerberos API.  I
am able to obtain a TGT, but what function do I use to then obtain a ticket
for a particular service using that TGT.  I don't want the ticket to be
stored in the credentials cache, which seems to rule out the use of the
obvious krb5_get_credentials, and krb5_get_cred_from_kdc doesn't seem to
have an option that doesn't look in the credential cache for the TGT.
   Any tips here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
     Dan