Re: Re: heimdal ldap interface

>yes Johan thats right
> but my requirement is to store my users in the directory server of iplanet.

Then you should ask iPlanet to support the "ldapi:///" interface.

Not trying to be a pain, but the architecture of the Heimdal
LDAP backend is not designed to support network LDAP. This
was a deliberate design decision on my part, in part to keep
the implementation simple (support for binding and reconnecting
was not needed) and also because you don't want to be
transmitting secret keys over the network.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com