Kerberos 5 PAM module

Hello,

 > Send them to heimdal-bugs@pdc.kth.se (only developers) or probably to
 > heimdal-discuss@sics.se (will pointers to patches if they are large)
 > if they are of general interest.

I have ported the pam_krb5-module originally written by Frank Cusack to
Heimdal (with some modifications). Is anyone interested in this? It has
some configuration options (store a credential cache on dist or not,
destroy the credential cache on logout or not, get a forwarable,
proxyable or renewable ticket, etc.). Additionally it can change passwords.

I have only tested it under Linux, but since Frank Cusack originally
wrote it for Solaris, I don't see why it should not run there, too.

Yours,
Stephan Siano