Re: Kerberos 5 PAM module

Our module is in Linux-PAM's repository in SourceForge -- look in the
'devl' CVS branch.

One or another of us has posted here about this module.
One or another of us has posted on the Linux-PAM list, pam-list@redhat.com.
One or another of us has posted on the MIT krb5 lists.

The really unfortunate thing is that there are some 6 or more version of
PAM_KRB5 lying about. And most of them are not good enough for my
needs.

But now you know, and now we can improve this PAM_KRB5 even more.

BTW, the folks working on this module include:

 - Frank Cusack
 - Steve Langasek
 - Jacques Vidrine
 - Jason Prondak
 - yours truly

This module is known to work on Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD; with Heimdal
and MIT krb5; with Solaris PAM and Linux-PAM; with MIT, Heimdal and
Win2k (!) KDCs.

Warning: Jacques has made a few major changes to the 'devl' branch
lately and those changes have not been tested everywhere yet.

We hope to make a release soon.

Nico

--
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-