Re: ASN.1 stuff (Re: [xad] Re: FW: SSPI client)

I think I was wrong. It's BIT STRING that is encoded incorrectly by MIT
krb5, and by all subsequent implementors. But it might be encoded
correctly by existing SPNEGO implementations.

See
http://www.amaranth.com/ietf/drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-09.txt
and Tom Yu's posts to the various Kerberos lists for more info.

Nico