MIT kerb5 / Heimdal Kerb5

Hello. My apologies if this isnt the appropriate forum to ask this, but I
must.

I am looking for some documentation that compares Heimdal and MIT Kerb5
implementations. My organization currently uses MIT, but we have been
considering whether or not to change that and go with Heimdal. I need
to find something of a compare and contrast paper or something of that
ilk.

Anybody having a link to such a thing please send it to me, Ive been
grepping around the net and not finding much.

Thanks,
-ray
http://hackfoo.net