Re: Failed Test On Build

At 07:47 PM 12/20/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Ben Ocean <linux@thewebsons.com> writes:
>
> > RH71/Apache
>
>x86?

i386
Forgot to mention it's the latest heimdal distro: 04.e
Further info...
I just took over this box and I'm building it the way I want before I
transfer all my production server stuff to it. It was already partly built
and had some kerberos rpms, specifically:
         krb5-devel-1.2.2-5.i386.rpm
         krb5-server-1.2.2-5.i386.rpm
         krb5-libs-1.2.2-5.i386.rpm
         krb5-workstation-1.2.2-5.i386.rpm
         pam_krb5-1.31-1.i386.rpm
I ran rpm -e on all but the libs. I've also been trying to install MIT's
kerberos. The problem I ran into, even before installing either of these
from source, is that kadmin.local works fine but kadmin throws this error:

kadmin: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while initializing
kadmin interface

Everything is in order in /etc/krb5.conf
Trying all options. Your help is appreciated!
BenO