Re: Using hprop from kaserver on local machine...

If your computer is the ordinary v4-master, then you have to disrupt
production by closing kadmin on it.

But I also found out that inetd.conf had to be adjusted to the deamons of
heimdal, and inetd restarted. Then the port conflict went away. Inactivate
V4-kadmin means no changes can be undertaken towards v4-database.

//ChJ