Re: PKINIT

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 10:52:19AM -0700, Christopher James wrote:
> Does anyone know of an open source or reference
> implementation of PKINIT.

Sorry for the delay.

One of our students has implemented the PKINIT mechanism as part of his
master thesis. Unfortunately, the code required some improvements and fixes,
as well as adaptations for the current version of heimdal and the pkinit
draft. Just now I'm finishing with beta version of the implementation. I hope
I can promise it will be finished by the end of next week. I'll send an
announcement to this list when it's available.

--
Dan