Real, Legal Protection! Stun Guns! New Cell Phone Stun Gun! Time:10:56:02 AM

The Need For Safety Is Real In 2002, You Might Only Get One Chance - Be Ready!

Free Shipping & Handling Within The (USA) With Purchase Over $75.00, If You Order Before May 25, 2002!

10 Day Super Sale Going On Now!
Save Up To $30.00 On Some Products Until May 17, 2002! Hurry!

New Cell Phone Stun Gun!

IT'S GETTING TO BE SPRING AGAIN, PROTECT YOURSELF AS YOU WALK,
JOG AND EXERCISE OUTSIDE. ALSO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES AS
THEY RETURN HOME FROM COLLEGE!

* LEGAL PROTECTION FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!
* GREAT UP'COMING OUTDOOR PROTECTION GIFTS!
* THERE IS NOTHING WORTH MORE PROTECTING THAN LIFE!
* OUR STUN DEVICES & PEPPER PRODUCTS ARE LEGAL PROTECTION!

JOIN THE WAR ON CRIME!

STUN GUNS AND BATONS

EFFECTIVE - SAFE - NONLETHAL

PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES AND YOURSELF

No matter who you are, no matter what City or Town you live in,
if you live in America, you will be touched by crime.

You hear about it on TV. You read about it in the newspaper.
It's no secret that crime is a major problem in the U.S. today.
Criminals are finding it easier to commit crimes all the time.

Weapons are readily available. Our cities' police forces have
more work than they can handle. Even if these criminal are
caught, they won't be spending long in our nation's overcrowded
jails. And while lawmakers are well aware of the crime problem,
they don't seem to have any effective answers.

Our Email Address: Merchantsrus@aol.com

INTERESTED:

You will be protecting yourself within 7 days! Don't Wait,
visit our web page below, and join The War On Crime!

*****************
http://www.geocities.com/worldofprotection_2002/
*****************

Well, there is an effective answer. Take responsibility for
your own security. Our site has a variety of quality personal
security products. Visit our site, choose the personal security
products that are right for you. Use them, and join the war on crime!

FREE PEPPER SPRAY WITH ANY STUN UNIT PURCHASE.
(A Value of $15.95)

We Ship Orders Within 5 To 7 Days, To Every State In The U.S.A.
by UPS, FEDEX, or U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. Visa, MasterCard, American
Express & Debt Card Gladly Accepted.

Ask yourself this question, if you don't help your loved ones, who will?

INTERESTED:

*****************
http://www.geocities.com/worldofprotection_2002/
*****************

___The Stun Monster 625,000 Volts ($86.95)
___The Z-Force Slim Style 300,000 Volts ($64.95)
___The StunMaster 300,000 Volts Straight ($59.95)
___The StunMaster 300,000 Volts Curb ($59.95)
___The StunMaster 200,000 Volts Straight ($49.95)
___The StunMaster 200,000 Volts Curb ($49.95)
___The StunBaton 500,000 Volts ($89.95)
___The StunBaton 300,000 Volts ($79.95)
___The Cell Phone Stun Gun 180,000 Volts (99.95) Doesn't Work As A Phone.
___Pen Knife (One $12.50, Two Or More $9.00)
___Wildfire Pepper Spray (One $15.95, Two Or More $11.75)

___Add $5.75 For Shipping & Handling Charge.

To Order by postal mail, please send to the below address.
Make payable to Mega Safety Technology.

Mega Safety Technology
3215 Merrimac Ave.
Dayton, Ohio 45405
Our Email Address: merchantsrus@aol.com

Order by 24 Hour Fax!!! 775-258-2895.

*****
Important Credit Card Information! Please Read Below!

* Credit Card Address, City, State and Zip Code, must match billing address to be processed.

CHECK____ MONEYORDER____ VISA____ MASTERCARD____ AmericanExpress___ Debt Card___

Name_______________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address____________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Country

(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____ Year_____

Authorized Signature

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****

If Shipping Address Is Different From The Billing Address Above, Please Fill Out Information Below.

Shipping City,State,Zip

Country

Email Address & Phone Number(Please Write Neat)