100MB Website Space @ JUST Rs.360/- per month !

EASY SPACE SYSTEMS
8/1C, Cornfield Road, Kolkata - 700 019. West Bengal. INDIA
Ph : 91-33-4600488 / 4601758 / 4603275
Email : sales@ezspl.com

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are web service providers for a number of clients and customers all throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America and we hope that you will soon be a part of us.

Dotcoms are a major selling point in today's industry since every company has the urge to go global, have a 24 hour office as well as educate people about his / her goods, services or simply knowledge. We believe in cost effectiveness and reliability.

IF YOU OWN A DOMAIN, TRY AND BUY SCHEMES AVAILABLE !

Thus, we take the pleasure of sending you a quotation :

Domain Names :
com, .net, .org : Rs. 450/- per year. - For 10 years - Rs. 3950/-
biz, .info : Rs. 550/- per year.
co.in, .firm.in etc. : Rs. 2,000/- for two years.

SHUTTLE PLAN
Space : 50MB
Price : Rs. 2,990/- per year.
Bandwidth : Unlimited
POP Mail / SMTP / Webmail / Forwarder / Responders : 10
FTP Accounts : Yes
Sub Domains : 2 (example.yourname.com)
Control Panel 4.0 : Advanced.
85 Page User Manual : Rs. 200

Renewal Charges : Same as above.

SPACE STATION PLAN
Space : 100MB + Dotcom Reg. or Renewal FREE.
Price : Rs. 4,250/- per year.
Bandwidth : Unlimited
POP Mail / Webmail / Forwarder / SMTP / Responders : 25
FTP Accounts : Yes
Sub Domains : 5 (example.yourname.com)
MySQL : Yes.
Control Panel 4.0 : Advanced.
85 Page User Manual : Rs. 200

THE ABOVE ACCOUNTS INCLUDE :
CGI, ASP, C++, Eperl, PHP 4.06, SSI, Advanced Control Panel, Password Protected Folders, Form2Mail Program, Webmail, Hit Counters, HTML/JAVA Chat, MySQL, Catch all mails, Web File Manager, Network Tools, SSH, Telnet, JSP, PGP, SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS and many more features.

To get a feel of what our Control Panel looks like :
Visit : http://66.78.34.167:2082/
Username : demo
Password : demo

IF YOU OWN A DOMAIN, TRY AND BUY SCHEMES AVAILABLE !

To discuss further on this issue  kindly use the following information for further correspondence.
Email : sales@ezspl.com or call 91-98300-69676
You can also call us at : 91-33-4600488 / 4601758 / 4603275 Mon - Sat 10AM - 6PM IST.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

LIVE CHAT WITH US FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE :
www.ezspl.com/chat.html

For viewing our 'Larger than Life' Clients : Email : clients@ezspl.com
You'll get a feel of how serious our Company really is.

Thanking you and with best regards,
HOSTMASTER
EASYSPACE.FIRM.IN
VISIT US AT : WWW.EASYSPACE.FIRM.IN