Re: RedHat's pam_krb5 port for Heimdal

2002-06-06, cs keltezéssel Johan Danielsson ezt írta:
> Balazs GAL <balsa@rit.bme.hu> writes:
>
> > I dont think, but it is implemented currently in pam_krb5 configuration
> > and we try to write as conformable code as possible.
>
> I'll take a look at it.

Thanks. But don't trouble to find a sollution to it by any means.
For me is sufficient the simple "yes this only one". I only asked it
because maybe i was only simple blind (to not find the sollution)

Thanks for Your help

balsa

p.s:
If anybody is interested in help, in testing or to find bugs, then the
source is available at http://www.rit.bme.hu/~balsa/pam_krb5/
thanks