Heimdal -> MIT K5 migration

I am evaluating whether to run Heimdal KDC's or MIT KDC's..

It looks like migrating from a MIT KDC to heimdal is relatively easy (the
heimdal hprop can take an MIT dump file)

But what about the reverse? Is there any way to convert a Heimdal KDC to
an MIT KDC?

I am also interested in hearing anyone's suggestions about which K5
implementation to use.

--
Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer@drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----