Re: buggy principals to remove

* Johan Danielsson [Tue, 15/10/2002 at 17:39 +0200]
> Jean-Marc Chaton <jcn@austin.ibm.com> writes:
>
> > I somehow happened to have some buggy principals in my database like
> > '--password=f055950' and '--use-defaults'. The problem is I can't remove
> > them with kadmin because they begin with -- and are seen as
> > (nonexistent) options. Any trick to remove them ?
>
> kadmin delete -- --password=f055950?

Yes, it worked. -- was parsed as a principal (nonexistent) and then the
remainder of the line as principals, it spat out an error message but
the buggy principal was deleted. Good, thank you.

kadmin delete -- --password=f05595
kadmin: del --: Principal does not exist

--
Jean-Marc Chaton    |   La Terre n'est pas un héritage de nos
IBM Paris AD Lab    | ancêtres, nous l'empruntons à nos enfants.