Re: none

"Eugeny S. Mints" <Eugeny.Mints@oktet.ru> writes:

> Am I right that in this case I will have two different TGTs?

Yes.

> What may be the reason for such behavior?

Why should there be only one TGT? You explicitly asked to get two
different TGTs and that's what you got.

> But what will happen if I call kinit two times with the same parameters?

You mean if you run kinit with the same cache-file twice? Yes, in that
case the second will overwrite the first.

There's nothing magic going on here. Kinit obtains credentials for you
and writes them to a file. If you do it more than once, you will
overwrite your first set.

/Johan