Re: Heimdal telnetd in Solaris: IPV6 problems?

fsmunoz@gesal.org writes:

After messing with options that I didn't even knew existed I took a deeper
look at the Solaris IPv6 thing. Apparently in /etc/nsswitch.conf the line
"ipnodes files dns" is commented by default, and it is important to have it
present. I'm still reading the details on this, but as soon has I had it set
everything started to work. It has something to do with IPv6, and what made
me look into it was the advice to check /etc/hosts for name resolution.

Thanks,

fsmunoz