KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_* flags

Hello,

there seems to be some inconsistent documentation or implementation
of some of the auth_context flags (KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_DO_TIME,
KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_RET_TIME, KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_DO_SEQUENCE and
KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_RET_SEQUENCE). Especially the *_RET_* flags
are defined, but commented out in the krb5_auth_context(3)
manpage. Are they deprecated?

I need to make krb5_mk_safe() not set the timestamp field and
have krb5_mk_rep() use my supplied sequence number rather than
calling krb5_generate_seq_number(). Unfortunately I don't see
a way (flag) to do so.

Kind regards,
Thomas